cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDoc Scenario: Idoc Status 50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem in doing a File to IDoc Scenario with a simple XML file mapped to IDoc "CREMAS.CREMAS03". In the beginning, I got a status 56:"IDoc with errors added". Then I added a logical system (LS name of my sender)manually in "Display IMG";however, it didn't work. So I simply changed the logical system name of my sender to XI_00_800 which already exists in R/3. I tried the scenario again, then I got the status 50:"IDoc added". Looked like the IDoc still hadn't been correctly inserted as a record. May I ask what other steps or configurations do I need to do to get this scenario to work? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

Just make sure that the CONTROL record of the IDOC in your R3 system is populated as per the Partnet Profile created.

Make sure the Receiver Partner Name is correct.

As for the status of your IDOC , ask your functional consultant to help you in this as this might happen becuase of incorrect / invalid data etc.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

I did not create any Partner Profile though, I simply changed the Logical system name of my sender business system in the SLD to a already-existed LS-type partner in R/3.

If the Receiver Partner Name is not correct, would the IDoc be added? Wouldn't XI deposit the IDoc to a incorrect receiver?

For the data, I'll check w/ the functional consultant.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

<i>If the Receiver Partner Name is not correct, would the IDoc be added? Wouldn't XI deposit the IDoc to a incorrect receiver?</i>

If the reciver partner name is incorrect , like you mentioned, you will get an error message that states <u>"Partner Profile not found"</u>

It looks like the partner profile is coming as per needed. Just check the control record of the IDOC and see the value of the Sender Partner and then in we20 see if a partner profile already exists for this Partner name,coz , if you did not get any error, then it implies the partner profile does exists.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

To take out some factors, I've just checked the "How to Configure the IDoc Adapter" article again to make sure the configuration right. I guess the receiver partner name is correct since I haven't gotten any "Partner Profile not found" error. How do you check the control record?

In we20, the partner profile info are there. Looks like the CREMAS.CREMAS03 did get sent in R/3, but R/3's simply not doing anything to continue process it. Do you have other suggestions?

Regards,

Steve

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>How do you check the control record?</i>

Open your IDOC in we02 / we05 and then in the IDOC, click on the control record tab. You will be able to see details like SENDER PARTNER NAME , RECIVER PARTNER NAME , SENDER PORT and RECEIVER PORT.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

On the "Display Control Record" page and in the "Partner" tab, these are the following info I see:

<Recipient information>

Port:SAP02

Partner number:T90CLNT090 (IDES ALE Central system (client 800)

Partn. Type: LS (Logical system)

<Sender information>

Port:SAPXI9

Partner number: XI_00_800 (XI Integration Server 3.0)

Partn. Type: LS (Logical system)

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Also, for the 2 partners, I didn't create any of them, they were already in the system before I touched it. Thanks.

Steve

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

Partner number: <b>XI_00_800</b> Log into we 20 and check if a partner pforile has been created with the value in bold. Check if there is an Inbound entry for the IDOC and also if the processing code is correct.

If yes, then all your work is done, Idoc has been posted and it is upto the Functional team to tell you if there is a problem and if yes, what is the problem.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

What do you mean by partner profile? In we20 of R/3, when I click on XI_00_800, there'll some info showing on the right:"Post processing:permitted agent", "Classificaion", and "Telephony". Under the first tab, in the "Inbound parmtrs.", I do see the "CREMAS" message type. What else can I do? I'm wondering if I have to create a whole new partner for my sender business system? cuz' in SLD, I changed the LS name of my sender system to the XI_00_800 that is already built in the R/3. Furthermore, since XI_00_800 is the LS of the sender, why do we still need to specify the "Inbound parmtrs."? Thanks.

Regards,

Steve

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

<i>In we20 of R/3, when I click on XI_00_800, there'll some info showing on the right:"Post processing:permitted agent", "Classificaion", and "Telephony". Under the first tab, in the "Inbound parmtrs.", I do see the "CREMAS" message type. What else can I do? </i>

Things are just fine. You need not do anything. The partner profile is created and your IDOC has reached the R3 system and the function module has processed it.

Ask you functional team to look into it and see if there is an error in the data that has been recived by the functional module. As an XI consultant belive me your task is done.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

If the function module has processed the IDoc, shouldn't it status be "53:Application document posted" instead of "50:IDoc added"?

Moreover, I didn't create any partner profile. The "XI_00_800" partner profile is in the system all along. Should I create a whole new partner profile and point that to my sender business system?

Need your input for further investigation. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

If the function module has processed the IDoc, shouldn't it status be "53:Application document posted" instead of "50:IDoc added"?

Moreover, I didn't create any partner profile. The "XI_00_800" partner profile is in the system all along. Should I create a whole new partner profile and point that to my sender business system?

Need your input for further investigation. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Steve

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

<i>Moreover, I didn't create any partner profile. The "XI_00_800" partner profile is in the system all along. Should I create a whole new partner profile and point that to my sender business system?</i>

You need not create it once again as it already exists. Normally , ALE configurations on an R3 system are the responsibiltis of the Functional Team. For instance , on our projects we are never given access to the End r3 systems and the Partner profile are created by the F'nal team itself.

Like I mentioned, ask your F'nal team why you are getting this issue. From XI side , there is nothing more you need to do.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Thanks for all the info. Guess I'll push the functional team to help me. If you think of anything later on, please post ur thoughts, alright? Thanks again.

Regards,

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this thread...

~~Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sekhar,

There are so many extended threads and links in that thread, which is the best to refer to?