SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing generates MVKE entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have 3 different companies into one system with 4 Sales Organizations, listing is only required for one the sites of one of them.

When I execute listing, the MVKE entries are generated not only for my Sales Org. (where it is supposed to create) but also for other 2 Sales Org. and not for one of them.

I would expect the system to extend only the MVKE for the Sales Org where I am listing. Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the sales area linked to the customer master of the site you have listed in WB03. I think the number of MVKE entries depends on this.

If you want to list it for one specfic Sales Org, you can enter this value in MM41/MM42 while listing.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer Venu.

Any idea of how I can restrict listing to one Sales Org? I can't find anything in MM41/42

Regards

0 Kudos

MVKE listing is linked also to the MVKE views you maintained in the reference article.

You problably maintained the MVKE views in you reference articles for the 4 Sales Org.

Regads

Eric

gerarggnzlz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Use the BAdI LIST_DISCONTINUATION to control this