cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based upon UD Code Inspection lot stock Posting will be done How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM Experts,

While doing Quality confirmation at UD stock posting I have the following Reqirements.

1. Accepted: If UD Accepted then disable all field except Unrestricted Use.

2. Rejected: If UD Rejected then disable the Unrestricted use and enable Scrap, Blocked and Return Delivery.

3. Partially Accepted: All the Posting field can be enabled.

This is to ensure that no manual error occur while Stock posting.

I suggested to use User Exit QEVA0001 but ABAPer can't able to Break Point the User Exit. Is there any other solution to achieve this req.?. Will be greatful.

Regards,

Ramakrishnan.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply. But Still I am expecting your ideas to use User Exit QEVA0001 for this prolem. Actually ABAPer cant able to BreakPoint the exit. I also posted this req. in Enhancement section also.

I will try further Meanwhile expecting all experts ideas to solve this issue.

Regards,

Ramakrishnan.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can very well try for the follow up actions for UD code.

In the selected set for UD code you can slect the Posting proposal for UD and tick the Background Processing of

Stock Screen. So when you take the UD and save it..System will automatically post the stock in the proposed stock posting option

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to create a followup action with the help of abaper and attach it to the code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per ur requirement, Please goto QS51 and UD -code Selected sets and in Accept assign Post indicator= un restricted use, for Rejected = scrap / block/ return deleivery and for partial= left it blank.

it i possible through selected sets, i don't think so u need any user exit for it.

Regards

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the option you can try is the automatic stock posting based on the UD code.

Example, if the UD code is accepted, you can automatically post all the stock to un-restricted stock. If the UD code is rejected, based on business required, the material is automatically posted to blocked stock. And it the UD code is partially acccepted, the automatic posting is not done.

This customization is done while making selected sets for usage decision.

Thanks

SUMIT GUPTA

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakrishna,

As NehSap said, its better to stick to the business...

This is to ensure that no manual error occur while Stock posting.

Even if there are manual errors, you can correct and Re-post the stock later.

I suggest you to Use QA32 or customize new report, which will show you the UD, and stock.

so that quality department can check this report daily, they will check their Usage decisions and Stock postings.

if they found any Manual error, they can correct it

I hope, this helps you.

Regards,

Amol

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This kind of requirement you can achive with help of ABAper only. No other solution. Do customization in system, test it and implement solution.

Even though if you test and implemenent you will miss something during testing & create prob in future. So best solution is don't accept this kind of req & push back to business..