Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link execution failing

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a transaction exposed as webservice. In this transaction, I have a local XML properties defined as follow :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<return>
<MeStatus/>
<MeMessage/>
<ProlagStatus/>
<ProlagMessage/>
<FaultString/>
<ResponseStatus/>
<THStatus/>
<THMessage/>
</return>

I fill the different nodes with appropriate result in different steps of my transaction. Everything is fine on our development and consolidation server, so getting such result for example :

<MeStatus>OK</MeStatus> 
<MeMessage>Done</MeMessage> 
<ProlagStatus>OK</ProlagStatus> 
<ProlagMessage>Done</ProlagMessage> 
<faultString/> 
<ResponseStatus>OK</ResponseStatus> 
<THStatus>OK</THStatus> 
<THMessage>Done</THMessage>

But when in Productive environement, the "THStatus" and "THMessage" are never filled, and if I look in NW log viewer, I got the following :

Message: [Transaction: -1] Link execution failed: com.sap.lhcommon.exceptions.EvaluationException: No nodes found in variable 'Local.return' and xpath: "/return/THStatus" XML was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><return>
<MeStatus>OK</MeStatus>
<MeMessage>Done</MeMessage>
<ProlagStatus>OK</ProlagStatus>
<ProlagMessage>Done</ProlagMessage>
<faultString/>
<ResponseStatus>OK</ResponseStatus>
</return> 
Date: 2011-12-21 
Time: 12:28:23:471 
Category: /Applications/XMII/Xacute/Event 
Application: sap.com/xapps~xmii~ear 
Thread: Thread[HTTP Worker [@1422930537],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread] 
Data Source: j2ee/cluster/server0/log/applications_00.log 
Arguments:  
DSR Transaction: dafb68ac2bc611e1b105000031471b62 
Message Code:  
Session: 0 
Transaction:  
User: Guest 
Time Zone: +0100 
CSN Component:  
DC Component: sap.com/xapps~xmii~ear 
Correlation ID: 826743650000000004 
DSR Root Context ID: DAFB68AC2BC611E1B105000031471B62 
DSR Connection: dafb68ac2bc611e1b105000031471b62 
DSR Counter: 0 
Log ID: 001E0B83509F11510000000000002F37 

The 3 environments are identical, XMII version is 12.1.9 build 116, NW 7.11 SP6.

Any idea what could cause this warning ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Olivier,

I believe you are mapping something from the transaction property to those 2 fields, maybe an xpath expression.

Can you post your mapping.

Also, test with the same data as Productuin if it is failing in DEV too ..

Regards,

Ajay.

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't map another properties, simply a string like "OK"->Local.return{/return/THStatus}

In a further step, I assign this to a document row : Local.return{/return/THStatus}->RowResponse.THStatus

Off course I tried with the same data's in consolidation as the one's in Prod... As I told, everything is for me 100% identical (we are using NWDI to transport, so no chance the transaction are different).

Very strange...

Parthis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Even though the thread is old, the issue is still valid. MII 12.1.9, NW 7.11 SP13.

We experience the same issue in our MII production env when users try to post orders to SAP.

[Transaction: -1] Link execution failed: com.sap.lhcommon.exceptions.EvaluationException: No nodes found in variable 'BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT.Request' and xpath

Please let me know if you got any solution on your issue.

Thanks,

Parthi

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

To be honest, it's really too old, I don't remember how we solved this, and even what was exactly the issue... I see you have issue in a BAPI call, did you generate correctly the request ?

I usually do this using a tracer to show the request XML, and copy it into a local XML. So using a tracer and link the 'BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT.Request' to the message... You have also to click on "generate sample" I think (in the BAPI call action block)

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Olivier