cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Invoice and relevant FI document number details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can some one help me how to link the MM Invoice number and FI document number. We are developing a report where

I need to find the relvant FI document number for an Invoice document (MM).

Can some one provide me the table details where I can find these details.

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MIR4 and enter your invoice number and year

Click on follow on documents and that document number is FI related

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link Tables: EKBE, BKPF, BSEG, BSAK & BSIK

EKBE- get Invoice document,

BSEG & BKPF- FI document details

BSAK & BSIK- Payment details

Umakanth R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umakanth,

Thanks for your reply, what is the common field in folwing tables to get the FI document number based on Invoice document number?

EKBE- get Invoice document,

BSEG & BKPF- FI document details

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you get the details from EKBE alone is fine. But touching EKBE, BKPF, BSEG, BSAK, RSEG tables have huge data and it impacts on the performance of the system considerably. Hence check in BI system if you have or check with the senior developer about the impacts of these tables.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In table EKBE you will get PO History Category field=BEWTP =Q means its invoice number for your PO

Now pass this 10 digit invoice number +fiscalyear2011 in reference field AWKEY of BKFP table you will get FI document for same

OR from table BSEG and RBKP you will get invoice number for your PO pass that invocie number in table BKPF with same logic

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Edited by: kailasugale on Dec 22, 2011 9:36 AM

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you want the document detaisl of MIRO and the corresponding FI document so insted of PO history table you can directly use the table RSEG and RBKP, in RSEG you need to pass the PO number in the field EBELP and item no. in the fields EBELP select all the detaisl from RBKP and RSEG (MIRO Document) then concatenate RSEG-BELNR and RSEG-GJAHR pass this in the table BKPF-AWKEY, and get the FI document number.

regards,

zafar

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Not BSEG used RSEG table

BSEG for accounting document details of MIRO

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use table BKPF there input document type "RE" and then use field AWKEY i.e. Reference Key, it contains MIRO Document No with Fiscal Year.

That is if your LIV document is say 5605100011 and fiscal year is 2011 AWKEY is 56051000112011

You will get the Accounting document number (BKPF -BELNR and year BKPF- GJAHR) for your LIV document

Edited by: redriver on Dec 21, 2011 3:14 PM