cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Level Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i am getting below error at target adapter level in adapter engine with status is "system error".

can any one pls help me on how to resolve this issue.

Warning:-

The channel is configured throw an recoverable, temporary error for this warning (default). Decide whether you want to bypass this message. If so, set the Pending Handling channel parameter to Bypass and restart the message afterwards.

Error:-

Adapter Framework caught exception: Pending message discovered: 5deff04e-b1cd-0a63-e100-00000a586e52.The channel is configured throw an recoverable, temporary error for this warning (default). Decide whether you want to bypass this message. If so, set the Pending Handling channel parameter to 'Bypass' and restart the message afterwards.

2011-12-20 10:52:04 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Pending message discovered: 5deff04e-b1cd-0a63-e100-00000a586e52.The channel is configured throw an recoverable, temporary error for this warning (default). Decide whether you want to bypass this message. If so, set the Pending Handling channel parameter to 'Bypass' and restart the message afterwards..

Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using EOIO for your scenario? Is it possible that that there is an existing message in error which should be resolved before processing of other messages?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

This is PROXY(ECC) to JMS interface. In this scenario i'm using Time interval EOIO - 86400 secs.

Only this partcular message got system error in adapter engine,remaining all messgaes processed successfully.

How i will set the Pending Handling channel parameter to Bypass and restart the message afterwards..?

please explain me step by step on this set up...

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (0)