cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 Support message not displayed in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured Solman 7.1, Currently facing an Issue of support notification,

message getting created and also seen the message no, but when I check message using Transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR its not displayed.

I have mainted Back RFC , I run transaction DNO_CUST01 SLF1 =.01 only.

Can you please help me to resolve the Issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in solman 7.1 the business object for the support message transaction type (SMIN) has been changed to BUS2000223 (instead of BUS2000116). Transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR only reads tickets with business object BUS2000116, so you will not see your message there.

The business objects for the charm transaction types have not changed (are still BUS2000116), so you might see change reqeusts and change documents there.

If you want to see your new message you have to use the web ui (Transaction WUI) or the workcenter (Transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER or SM_WORKCENTER).

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all thanks for yur reply,

can any one suggest me that the in new SOLMAN 7.1 what is the best practice to use service desk functionality,

CRM_DNO_MONITOR is no longer used IN 7.1,

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME!!

solman 7.0 EHP1 Suport team members can directly run the TR CRM_DNO_MONITOR then work on their Tickets.

you mean to say now all the users has to work throug SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

can any one clarify

Thanks

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the only diff is all the support team members has to work on solman_workcenter

incident maangement tab to check the status or process the message

end user can post via help menu or URL etc but for checking the status again solman_workcenter needs to be used.

In addition decide the authorization for end user by checking the security guide.

hope it clarifies

regards

prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Dec 26, 2011 5:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know hw you created the service desk message?

Have you maintained any filters in the layout of crm_dno_monitor.

check are you able to see the messages in ITSM and workcenter, since you ultimately has to work from there in 7.1

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

I have created Message from DEV system by clicking Help.

I am Using the standard layout Transaction ID ,Priority,user status,Transaction description also there,

I have checked the ticket with the transaction ID but its not appier,

I can able to see the message through work center, you mean to say CRM_DNO_MONITOR dosen't track all the tickets in Solman 7.1?

How can I take the consolidated report of all the tickets now

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

By default you can see them as shown in workcenter

you dont have to go for crm dno monitor now in 7.1

just use the solman_workcenter transaction and here you can design a query as per requirement

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

try run CRM_INDEX_REBUILD report in SE38 to rebuild the CRM Index. This will update the status in CRM_DNO_MONITOR and other reporting transactions. This is relevant to standard index table CRMD_ORDER_INDEX.

Regards,

Vincent