cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice cancellation in deemed export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In deemed export scenario, i have created an excise invoice .But when i try to cancel it throws an error "No item information transferred into Accounting. Message no. RW002".

And it is also not possible to cancel the billing doc also which asks to cancel excise invoice first.

i understand that no accounting document is generated when we create excise invoice in deemed export, while i was analyzing the excise invoice i saw that it was showing that BED,ECS& SE cess values.

I checked in sales order and all excise condition values are marked as statistical.Further BED had been calculated based upon a condition record with a key combination of "country/plant/control code". Control code had been picked from the foreign trade tab of the material master.

I created another sales order in which no excise conditions were calculated, and created an excise invoice where excise duties were showing zero values.Now in this case i was successful in cancelling the excise invoice.

so my doubt is(i) Should excise duties be calculated in sales order and the same is to be seen in excise invoice?even though we are not paying any duties and conditions are statistical.

(ii) Should foreign trade tab in material master be maintained in deemed export?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

doubt is

Should excise duties be calculated in sales order and the same is to be seen in excise invoice?even though we are not paying any duties and conditions are statistical.

Yes we can see the same values in excise invoice which are determined at order.

(ii) Should foreign trade tab in material master be maintained in deemed export?

Yes.

And also even without generating FI document the excise document can be canceled.I hope you have developed an enhancement at VF11

So it is not accepting to canceling the billing with out canceling the excise invoice.

So check whether any mistakes are there in developed coding.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Thanks for your input,there is no development or enhancement done for VF 11,

Normally in deemed export, does the system allow to cancel the excise invoice? if yes then how is it possible?? the problem is i want to cancel the excise invoice for deemed export.how do i achieve that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And it is also not possible to cancel the billing doc also which asks to cancel excise invoice first.

This statement represents that there is development is carried.because it is not standard SAP behavior.

Normally in deemed export, does the system allow to cancel the excise invoice? if yes then how is it possible?? the problem is i want to cancel the excise invoice for deemed export.how do i achieve that?

Yes, you can cancel the excise invoice in deemed export also.it can be possible through J1IH T-code

Go to J1ih>click on last button Cancel excise invoice.>specify the document number,year and series group.and enter.

click on button yes and save.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your reply, i've tried cancelling the excise invoice but failed to do so. It throws up the error as mentioned in my original message.

have you tried cancelling excise invoice in deemed export ?? or do you think it is a system error??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through the bellow links.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

My problem is solved, i had to apply sap note 1168757.

Answers (0)