cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settling Rebate Agreements with Validity Start Date not Start of the Month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am currently trying to settle a rebate agreement with validity dates November 20, 2011 to December 31, 2011. However, after the credit memo is created, I noticed that the Service rendered date is today's date, but I expected it to be the same as my Settlement Date = November 30, 2011 (a month-end). Please advise if this is normal. If not, please advise how to correct the automatic entry of dates.

Thanks,

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the validity dates are upto December 31, 2011, so it will consider service rendered date as today's date only.But you can manually change the service rendered date to your settlement date ie., November 30 2011.But if you change it will affect the accounts of November month as it is getting posted today

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your response. However, I have tried it on another rebate and it automatically gave me the month end (11/30/2011) as the service rendered date. Are there conditions that this should satisfy?

Thanks,

M

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly let us know what is the rebate agreement type that has been used for which you are facing problem and for which rebate agreement type you are getting the month end date.Check wheather scale basis is B(Value scale) has been maintained or not for the rebate agreement for which you are getting problem.So check the differences between the two rebate agreement types.As The service rendered date of the invoice line item is used to determine the validity of a rebate condition record

Regards

Srinath