cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Listings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the listings transaction VB03 I can create a list of materials a customer can buy from us. Any materials not on this list they cannot buy as they will get an error message on entry.

What I need is to list a set of customers under a particular material. I have several materials which can only be sold to a fixed set of customers and the sets vary per material.

If I use exclusion B001, I constantly have to maintain the lists and create a new record everytime we create a new customer.

I tried to create a different version of listing A001 where I have material/customer rather than customer/material. This lets me list customers under a specific material but when I test this does not work.

What is the best and easiest way of achievinbg this? I would rather do it through spro rather than a user-exit.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Redmond Dunphy

--As per my knowledge Create the condition record with key combination of *customer group & material* for both Listing & Exclusion agreement type in *VB01*.

-- Assign the customer group in XD01 in Sales Area under sales tab.

--Now Raise order in VA01 & check the output

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a different access level in your access sequence assigned to Listing condition A001to have customer group or customer.

If you go for customer group, assign those groups in to relevant customers.

Then in VB01 transaction maintain condition records for listing those materials to the customer or customer group.

Then during sales order creation, system will allow only for those customer and material combination.

If you want more info on how to configure Listing, check this link.

[Listing|http://learnsaptips.blogspot.com/2011/06/listing-exclusion-functionality-in-sap.html]

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input.

If I assign say, 5 customers to a dangerous goods customer group, then create a new access sequnce to assign the materials to the group, will this not prevent customers that have this group buying materials not assinged in VB01

e.g. The customer group pis called say 'DG'. I give customer 12345 customer group DG.

Using VB01 I assign material ABC to this new listing (customer group/material).

Will this not prevent 12345 buying all other materials besides ABC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned,

You r customer "12345" has the customer group "DG"

Then you have a VB01 record for customer customer group "DG"" and material "ABC"..(Let's say this is the only record you have in VB01)

In that case, all customers who has customer group "DG" can buy only material "ABC"

Other materials will not be able to enter in the sales order for those customers, as they are not listed for customer group "DG".

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are about 20 dangerous goods materials and only about 5% of my customers should be allowed buy them. Also these customers should not be prevented from buying other materials.

If I go with this solution, I will have to assign 95% of my customers to the customer group 'DG' and then assign all non-dnagerous goods to the list

or

Asign 95% of customers to 'DG' and create an exclusion where I only add the small amount of dangerous goods.

The second way is better, however I would still have to mark most new customers with this customer group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case, Exclusion is better than using listing. (2nd method)

Try transaction MASS to change all your customers with the relevant customer group.

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I second with Rahal, you should use exclusion for your requirement. Assign other customers to group Non Dangerous customer and article as Dangerous Goods group.

Maintain exclusion for Dangerous Goods with Non Dangerous Goods Customer.

Since no listing / exclusion exists for customer of dangerous goods, they will be able to buy everything.

Since exclusion exists for customers of non dangerous goods, they willl not be able to buy dangerous goods and will be able to buy other products.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies, I will have to go with cus grp / material exclusion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Your requirement is not mapped by standard SAP.You can do it as above expert said or else make enhancement to full fill your requirement.

Thank you,