Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of delivery with zero stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have two SAP system, on both system the OSS note below was implemented:

712516 Delivery item created in spite of VL367 with quantity 0

On the 1st system, when I create a delivery foritem category LZN that has no stocks the system is allowing me, even if

I have set value u201CBu201D in the field u201CCheck quantity 0u201D in customizing/configuration of delivery item category LZN (transaction

0VLP).

While on the 2nd SAP system, it is not allowing me to create the delivery with the same setup of the 1st system.

I tried to compare both systems, but I cannot find the difference on why the 2nd SAP system it is not allowing me to create the delivery.

Is it really possible to still create a delivery for an item category with value u201CBu201D in the field u201CCheck quantity 0u201D in customizing/configuration of a delivery item category(transaction 0VLP)?If yes, could you explain to us how is this possible in SAP?

My objective here is to proceed delivery even with value u201CBu201D in the field u201CCheck quantity 0u201D in customizing/configuration of a delivery item category(transaction 0VLP) was activated.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

As per standard SAP system should not allow you create delivery with 0 qty,where in T.code (Zero)0VLP for the delivery item category Check quantity 0 is marked with B Situation rejected with an error message.

Ram

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"On the 1st system, when I create a delivery foritem category LZN that has no stocks the system is allowing me, even if

I have set value u201CBu201D in the field u201CCheck quantity 0u201D in customizing/configuration of delivery item category LZN (transaction

0VLP). "

This sounds like inconsistent incorrect behaviour to me. Do you have any user exit / BADI coding influening this? If so, does the issue occur when you skip the custom code?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether negative stock posting allowed is checked for that material. You have to check in

a) Material Master and

b) OMJ1

G. Lakshmipathi