cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning Allowed and Allow Auto-provisioning YES Role exists No

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am unable to select the roles while submitting the user provisioning request.

The role additional details are set Yes for Provisioning Allowed and Allow Auto-provisioning

But Role exists is showing No; i have tried updating the roles in many ways, everything is getting updated except this paricular field.

Could you pls help me ...

Regards,

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

Can you successfully generate roles using the role generation option?

I have the same issue but I presently have issues with generating single roles ONLY as posted on this thread -

...so I am thinking it is becuase I can't generate single roles that is why the roles are not displaying. However, I can view the roles in other environments like risk analysis but not at the point of access request provisioning. It tells me no roles are available.

I sure hope someone will be able to help us out.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yes, I can able to maintain authorizatin data, and generate the roles.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the value assigned to the "Role Status". If it is not "Production/PRD", then Access request doesn't allow it to be displayed as a selectable option for assignment. Prior to SP06, this was not checked, but SP06 got updated to ensure roles that are not in Productive use status can not be assigned for usage.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kasuhal,

I have done changes as per your reply, now i am able to select the roles for provisioning.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have the same problem. I am trying to create a single role with additional details -> "provisioning":

Role status: Production

Role Exits: "No" (I can´t change this parameter)

Provisioning Allowed: Yes.

Allow auto-provisioning: Yes.

But the role created is not available in CUP, so I hope that anyone could solve the issue...

Regards,

Ignacio

Edited by: ignacio.b on Dec 26, 2011 9:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me the mandatory fields are like rolle status "Production" & Methodology Status-> "Complete"

Access Management->Role Mass Maintenance->Role Import->Methodology Status-> select Complete

And import one single role for test and check in your system.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumanth!

I solved this problem with your help and the roles synchronization:

*) GRC -> Access Control -> Synchronization Jobs -> "Repository Object Syncronization"

Now I can see all roles in CUP (ARQ)

Regards,

Ignacio

Answers (0)