cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In FBN1 i given number range for my code from 1 to 99, i already created 99 documents, now i want to create one more document, i'm getting error. Now i want to increase that number range, How can i you do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ur number will close so u increse another number ranges, first u goto fbn1 and enter ur comapny code , click on CHANGE INTERVEL., foter u will change the intervel , what ever u give number ranges at new , as same number ranges , also available system soes earror message, so u will check ,

and another click on status icon, and cosar will click in ur number ranges , ofter u will goto intervel tab and click n maintian icon , system alowchange number ranges,

other wise create new number range number and assign at oba7,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I change the settings as per your mentioned,

My issue was solved.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ur number will close so u increse another number ranges, first u goto fbn1 and enter ur comapny code , click on CHANGE INTERVEL., foter u will change the intervel , what ever u give number ranges at new , as same number ranges , also available system soes earror message, so u will check ,

and another click on status icon, and cosar will click in ur number ranges , ofter u will goto intervel tab and click n maintian icon , system alowchange number ranges,

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

In FBN1 , edit option , you can set your TO limit to the desired number 100 or 1000 or 500 provided that number is not included in

any other number range.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the number after 99 are not assigned to any other year you can use.

change the number range at TO Number (99 to your desire number)

Click on Intervals and change the number to 1000.

so you can use up to 1000.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 21, 2011 10:02 AM

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 21, 2011 10:05 AM