cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to open the workflow in iphone

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

myself facing an issues with opening the workflow in iphone device. Added iphone device in SCC and assigned the workflow to the device. able to see the workflow in inphone but when trying to open it it shows an error stating "Unable to open workflow: Invalid form description".

But tried the same thing with BB it is working fine.

kindly help in resolving it with iphone.

thanks

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had this same problem on the iPhone today and figured out what the problem was. It turns out you need the "Sybase Mobile Workflow 2.1' app when you are running SUP 2.1. I was using the "Sybase Mobile Sales & Workflow" ap, which is the first hit when you search for Sybase in the app store. This app however gives the invalid form description error when opening the workflow.

I hope this will save others some frustration.

A link to the app for version 2.1:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sybase-mobile-workflow-2.1/id474380077?mt=8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Looy,

i have the similar issue and i have installed the 2.1 version but still the issue exist, is it the because i am deploying the package from SUP 2.2 , later i installed 2.2 container and try to connect it with the server but it never connects always throws registration failed error and with automatic registration it says to have afaria, not sure what is wrong with container 2.2 version have you tried with it ever please let me know

Thanks, prem

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your SAP version and container version are same I don't think the issue is related to the container.

If you are keeping both the versions of the container in the device it would show this error.

Please delete all the content related to the old user,container, app and try.

- Midhun VP

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since your SAP version and container version are same I don't think the issue is related to the container.

If you are keeping both the versions of the container in the device it would show this error.

Please delete all the content related to the old user,container, app and try.

- Midhun VP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks pal