Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Accounting Document at VF11

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we are cancelling Billing Document through VF11 system is creating an additional accounting document for the reversal of Excise.

may I know what could be the reason for the same?

Br,Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see if Note 1081187 - Automatic cancellation of excise invocie in billing is implemented.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per your question you are doing VF11 ie cancelling of invoice

when you creat an invoice, if you see you would have got an normal GL account values are posted and along with that you would have got

BED, ECess and Shecess accounting also posted,.

After this only you are doing your J1iin -

During cancellation

VF11 same both normal customer account reversal happens and also the excise value posted also gets reversed, but your J1iin document which you created is not reversed, so that has to be done seperately.

It is because in Pricing procedure the condition types are maintained and for that you maintain the GL accounts in VKOA.

Hope i am able you make you clear

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per your question you are doing VF11 ie cancelling of invoice

when you creat an invoice, if you see you would have got an normal GL account values are posted and along with that you would have got

BED, ECess and Shecess accounting also posted,.

After this only you are doing your J1iin -

During cancellation

VF11 same both normal customer account reversal happens and also the excise value posted also gets reversed, but your J1iin document which you created is not reversed, so that has to be done seperately.

It is because in Pricing procedure the condition types are maintained and for that you maintain the GL accounts in VKOA.

Hope i am able you make you clear

regards,

Sudhir

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Please check with your ABAP team wheather any enhancement has been done or not when VF11 is executed.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

I hope it should not happened,In your case the billing document should only reverse.Check whether any development carried out regarding VF11

Note:If you want to reverse the billing first reverse the excise invoice if it is generated for the billing.after cancellation of excise invoice then cancel the billing document by VF11.this is the best way to proceed to cancel the document.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

When you cancel invoice, then system reverse the accounting document entry that's why this document generate.

This document is reversed the accounting for the customer.

Regards,

Sandip