Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Validation was created in Golden Client and moved to Sand Box with T.Code : GCT9. Because of this validation transport I think I am not able to get right validation. Is there anyone who has come across this situation. Is it appropriate to delete the Transport Requests from these two clients and do it freshly?.

When I create validation in individual client and test its working fine.

Any insight to this case would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul, I will look into the link.

Mohan

Edited by: Mohan R. Desai on Dec 21, 2011 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

As an initial suggestion i would suggest you to search the forum on how to transport Validations. There are many threads available where this is already discussed.

In OPSI transaction explore the menu options. You will find some useful pointers there.

Regards,

Gokul

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanx for your quick response. I don't think we have any suitable or near by answers for Validation transport query. No matter how small or silly is the query, unless it is really straight forward, please allow people to answer. Please do not cut short like this.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think we have any suitable or near by answers for Validation transport query

Check this link,

No matter how small or silly is the query, unless it is really straight forward, please allow people to answer

Read the forum rules. For all silly (your way of nomenclating basic query) queries there is SAP help. Refer it before posting basic questions like this.

I am not interested in cutting short. Just interested in encouraging people to do a search before posting they post their queries. I found the link by searching in Google. You could also have done that. Make it a habit to search the forum as well as the internet (by way of Googling) before posting your query.

Hope you understand what i am trying to say.