cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate agreement with customer hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use customer hierarchy for customer rebates where in the accrual rate with scales shall be maintained only the high level customer. Invoice values of all the subordinate customers should e accrued using this rebate agreement.

Have learnt about extended rebate agreement functionality wherein such a scenario can be adopted.

Looking for a solution immediately to meet the week end deadline for POC.

Regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

Yes , can be achieve your requirement using extended rebate functionality because , there will be an option for multiple rebate receipants using VARKEY, which can be selected while creating credit memo .

Please note that in extended rebates only credit memo will be created and no Credit memo req will be created. For more details , please go through the System.

Thanks and regarsd

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Veera !!

In this case my rebate receiptant is one only.

I am trying to use a customer hierarchy node (scaled down customer code w/o partners, recon account etc.) and made it relevant for Rebates & Price determination.

All the customers in the hierarchy are also relevant for Rebates.

But the condition record maintained with hierarchy node is not getting picked up the billing document as system is looking for the subordinate payer instead of the hierarchy node.

Not using the same node as Rebate Receiptant. Incase of using wrt the below link, am getting error as "Customer for function PY may not have account group 0012".

Ref : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ides/helpdata/en/5d/363ec3583f11d2a5b70060087d1f3b/content.htm

Regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following SAP building block link for BBP, I hope this can be helpful to you:

- [ G64 Extended Rebate Processing with Customer |http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/html/G64_ExtRebProcCust_EN_DE.htm]

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Understand that for my scenario in "Customer hierarchy in Rebates" is possible without activating Extended Rebate Processing.

I reiterate the scenario for your inputs :

1. Customer hierarchy node (Acct Gr-12) created and flagged for Rebates & Price Determination.

2. Dependent customers assigned to the above node. These customers are flagged for Rebate relevant.

3. Created a rebate agreement with agreement type - 0004 (Hierarchy Rebate) and one of the assigned customers as receiptant.

4. The customer hierarchy node is used to create a condition record conmplete with scales.

5. Condition type - BO04 (Hierarchy Rebate) included in the pricing procedure.

6. However while creating billing docment now the the condition record is not updated since "Access not made (initialized field)".

7. Field - HIENR in T-0004 of AS-BO04 is not there in KOMP/ KOMK but available in KOMG.

Once this issue is resolved then have to check whether the accrual happens.

Regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario worked as per the following :

1. Agreement Type - 004 was used which allows only full & final settlement

2. Condition type & access sequence - BO04 used as per standard with cond table - 0004

3. Used a customer as rebate receiptant. There can be only one rebate receiptant in this case.

Hierarchy node can not be assigned as rebate receiptant if there are no partner function - PY.

Otherwise, with hierachy node assigned to rebate receiptant, multiple receiptants may probably be possible

4. Condition record can be made with hierarchy node with Acct Gr-012 (std)

5. Accruals shall happen when billing is created with the dependent customers of the hierarchy

Regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra