cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can a table header show up after page break?

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, Adobe form experts,

I have several tables in body content area and every one of these tables may go over more than one page.

My problem was that I just cannot have the table header printed again after the page break.

Thanks in advance!

Fisher Li

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are working table with subforms, maintain a saparate sub form for the header and maintain its Accessability as 'Header Row' and in the pagination of the table subform maintain overflow as 'Go to Content area ' and overflow ladder as header subform .

Regards,

Brahma.

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Brahma.

First, Thank you for the help! I did what you recommended and the header did show up on the second page but the header did not show up on the third page.

Where did I miss?

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Brahma.

After I checked the "Repeat Subform For Each Data Item" box and put 1 in the "Min Count" in my new separated header subform, now it worked and the header show up in all the pages.

Thank you again.

For the other "Adobe form" programmers with the similiar issue, this was how Brahma helped me to resolve the header line issue.

if you are working table with subforms, maintain a separated header subform by copying the existing header subform and maintain its Accessibility as 'Header Row'.

In the pagination of the "table" subform, maintain overflow as 'Go to Content area ' and put the new header subform as overflow leader .

Checked the "Repeat Subform For Each Data Item" box and put 1 in the "Min Count" in the new separated header subform

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the header row and go to object pallet and click on "header row in subsequent page".

Rakesh

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

I did not find that option in Object tab.

Fisher

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello FIsher,

Please check the adobe help document for header row on tables..

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create your tables in different subforms, that may help.

Thanks,

Tooshar