Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reassigning carts in WORKLOAD REASSIGNMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are on SRM 7.1 ECS.

The issue we are facing is that the shopping carts from one company code can be asisgned to Purchasing org of a different company code in WORK LOAD REASSIGNMENT tranastcion.

Is this std functionality or depends on the configuration done in ECC?

Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.But Id idnt find the answer to my queston in th ebelow link.

Can carts from different company code be reassigned in WORKLOAD REASSIGNMMET?Is there a setting in ECC which aloows this?

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This should be available as standard feature in cross team purchasing. I don't think you need to do any config on ECC side here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rastogi.

Also in the workload reassignment in SRM 7 I see two statuses...IN PROCESS and COMPLETED.What does this status indicate?

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

These will be the current status of the shopping cart after the Workload reassignment is triggered.

Check the Approval tab in the SC for complete details. Header status of the SC will not show you the transactional status of the document all the times.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul.

I also thought that the status of the cart item in workload reassgt is same sc item status n CHECK STATUS.Bt in our system some carts which are waiting approval also hav esttaus in EWORKLOAD reassignment as IN PROCESS and tose which are fully approved also have staus IN PROCESS.

Is this a bug?

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the explanation given by you above, it seems to be a bug to me. Fully approved SC's are also have staus IN PROCESS is incorrect system behavior.

I feel somewhere the status update is not happening properly. Did you check the jobs for status updates here. Is everything fine from system performance point of view.

Best Regards,

Rahul