Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Internet Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Internet Sales R/3 Edition, I would like to know:

1. How do I integrate Internet Sales with Portal 6.0?

2. Can my Internet Sales application take the Portal look&feel?

3. Can I use single sign-on?

Please any information is usefull.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I can remember SAP provides a large number of ISA IViews that you can use directly in the Portal.

Regardless of this. You can always integrate any Java webapp with a portal, even if you do it yourself it is not very difficult, as long as you understand the technologies that you are using.

But primarly try to find ISA IViews, why re-invent the wheel?

Cheers,

Kalle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kalle

where can I find information of ISA iViews???

Thanks

Marysol Mantilla

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marysol,

Did you manage to find a solution to this problem? Because I have the exact one... Very thankful for response!!!!

/Christine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

1 and 2 requires some effort (maybe ISA consulting can help you). 3 works out of the box. Once a SSO ticked has been issued (e.g. by UME in the portal) and you try to log on in ISA it is directly accepted (no log on screen in ISA).

Regards Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

using the real portal look and feel is not possible I think.

When you take a look at the ISA JSP source code you can see that in no means any portal CSS is used.

But I've heared (it's a rumour!) that with the next ISA stack the UI will be made with Web Dynpro, which means: 100% portal l'n'f.

nicolai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marysol,

I know that it works but don't know the exact details. If you'd like me to find out and help you completing your implementation, feel free to contact me at a.moser@sap.com

Cheers,

Andreas Moser

SAP Consulting