cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Interface in Interface determination to execute in sequence.

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm creating an scenario i.e file to Idoc which is from one sender to multiple receiver (1:N).

here i have created receiver and interface determination after activating the inbound interfaces in Interface determination arranges automatically in alphabetic order , but here i want my own order of interface to execute

i.e first SO next shipment and Delivery and control recort but currently this occurs in alphabetic..

So how to make this to get in my order , Is that ok if i uncheck the maintain order at runtime option in quality of serrvice option .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sethu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can remove the optoin maintain order at runtime and do enhanced interface determination to decide the way you want to pick receiver interface.

You might want to see this blog

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

But currently I'm in PI 7.0 , and another thing is need to maintain the sequence in Interface determination along with the XPATH condtion i.e based of the Idoc type.

BR ,

Sethu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please refer below blogs:

XPATH:

thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried and waiting for my test result.

yes i hope this works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthu,

Wanted to get the requirement clarified.

My understanding.

We have a sender system sending a file which is being converted into different types of IDOC. We need maintain sequence while generating the IDOCs into SAP.

Please let me know if this is correct.

Regards,

Indranil

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

Yes you are right. This is my requirement .

Also in Interface Mapping can i create one sender mapped to mupltiple receiver i.e one sender interface to multiple receiver interface . curretnly im creting indivudual Interface mapping.

BR , sethu.