cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Service Entry Sheet Attachments (ML81N) in Content Repository (OT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to configure a scenario where users can attach documents in the Service Entry Sheet (ML81N) and those attachments should be stored in an OpenText Content Repository. The following are the configurations I have made.

1. In OAC0 - Created an ArchiveLink Content Repository to point to OpenText. Connection tests work fine.

2. In OAC2 - Defined the Document type(Z-Type) and document class(PDF).

3. In OAC3 - Associated the Object Type (BUS2091 in my case) to the Doc Type, Content Repository and the link table TOA01.

Now I go to transaction ML81N to create a service entry sheet and in the GOS, I choose 'Create Attachment' and I am able to attach a document successfully. As per my understanding, I should be able to see entries in table TOA01 whenever a document has been successfully stored on the OpenText Archive server. However, I do not see any entries in TOA01 for my content repository.

Is there anything that I am doing incorrectly? I would really appreciate if someone can help me with this.

Thanks,

Prathamesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself. Tried uploading the document using the 'Store Business Document' function instead of 'Create Attachment' function and it worked fine. The other settings remain unchanged.