cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom workitem approval from SRM screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working a custom workflow within SRM where in I want to approve my workitem from the approval inbox of the standard SRM web screen.

Could someone help me out as how this could be achieved?

when i press the 'approve' button of my custom workitem in SRM screen, it doesn't work.

Regards,

Sirish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using SWIA for the WI_ID or BBP_BGRD_APPROVAL using the WI_ID ( 0 = Approve, 1 =Rej) as mentioned above.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sirish,

Can you approve it from workitem detail? What is the object and method of your custom task ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I've not implemented anything for detail yet. Initially I just to approve it by simply clicking the 'approve' button.

I've created my own custom business object with name 'zbusvend'. this is for vendor approval creating using the custom application in SRM.

Regards,

Sirish

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sirish,

My understanding is you have created a custom Business Object and Method and you have successfully called the method and approved. The method has approve functionality and works fine but problem is linking from Approve icon (EC_DECISION) in WF inbox. Is this correct ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

I can execute my workitem from the SAP business workplace from the SWBP transaction. but I'm unable to approve the same using the approve Icon, though i've activated that icon using EC_DECISION for the task.

Regards,

Sirish

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sirish,

Please check out the program BBP_BACKGROUND_APPROVAL and BACKGROUNDAPPROVAL_USER_CF01.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirish,

I have a similar scenario of achieving the approval using the buttons activated by EC_DECISION for a custom workflow with a z business object.

I request you to provide me the solution if you got the problem solved. Its an urgent project requirement.

Thanks

Saritha.G