Offline Bidding with interactive adobe file - SRM_SOURCING_1
Dear SRM friends,
we are on SRM 7.0 EhP1 and would like to enhance our RFx functionality.
Currently we are creating RFx and send the document by mail to the suppliers. The RFx is attached as PDF.
Now we would like to implement the Offline Bidding functionality.
Following the steps Iu2019ve made in the system:
- Activated Business Function SRM_SOURCING_1 with transaction code SFW5
- Activated Customizing Switch SRM_701_OFFLINE_BIDDING with transaction code /SAPSRM/SW_ACTV
- Assigned the role /SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER to the purchaser.
- Customizing settings for Offline Bidding (SPRO - SRM Server - RFx - Offline Bidding - Proxy Settings)
-- Specify Host and Port Information
Settings to send E-Mail have been made already by the Basis Team. No special settings made for offline approval. We are able to send e-mails from SAP
-- Select Encryption and Digital Signature Checkboxes
Havenu2019t set the Signature and Encryption. Itu2019s optional.
-- Define Offline User
Defined Offline User WF-BATCH to which a E-Mail address is maintained in the user master data.
- Ticked the flag u201CAllow Offline Biddingu201D in the bidder master data
- Created contact person for the bidder and also an SRM User with role /SAPSRM/BIDDER
-> All prerequisites (as described in help.sap.com) to use the offline Bidding Functionality have been done.
- RFx Type RFQU (SAP standard type)
- u201CAllow Multiple RFx Responses for Each Companyu201D is ticked
- have ticked u201CAllow Offline Biddingu201D
- added bidder for which offline bidding has been allowed in master data
An e-Mail to the bidder is created with smart form PDF attachement but NOT with interactive adobe file.
In SPPFP is only the action STANDARD_BID but not OFFLINE_BID.
In the customizing entry u201CSet Output Actions and Output Formatu201D Action Profile u201CBBP_PD_BIDu201D is an action definition u201COFFLINE_BIDu201D which has been created by the system. Therefore it should work.
Have I missed anything? How can I analyse the behaviour?
Is there a possibility to debug this function?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Rahul Rastogi replied
Kindly cross check your configurations for the offline bidding as per the steps provided in the Strategic Sourcing config guide maintained at the belwo mentioned location.
Goto URL http://service.sap.com/srm-inst and then navigate to SAP SRM --> SAP SRM Server 7.01 -> Configuration Guides for SAP SRM 7.01 --> SAP SRM 7.0 EHP1: Strategic Sourcing