Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document not posting through F-02 BDC in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to post park documents for a company code through F-02 using BDC in background mode N, when any single document is having any error then all the documents for that company code are going in error state and not getting posted.When checked in debug mode for the error document, it is showing the Profit center field is not present on screen at BDC whereas the profit center field is actually passed and is present.Please advise.

Edited by: rohan.das on Dec 20, 2011 2:40 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced similar kind of issue and ultimately i used BAPI., In my case BDC was working fine in foreground but not in Background. Use BAPI

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced similar kind of issue and ultimately i used BAPI., In my case BDC was working fine in foreground but not in Background. Use BAPI

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, even in my case it is working fine in BDC foreground mode but failing in background mode.But there should be a fix for this issue through BDC background mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a POP-Up window in the process, that is not coming in background. identify that screen no and not pass any data, another option is pass OK_CODE for that particular screen.

Hope it's might be useful for you.

Thanks,

Prarthan