cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGR are able to do than PGI Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i created a domestic sales order, delivery and invoice for the quantity of 10 nos,

then i created return sales order ( With reference to 10 qty Domestic invoice) delivery and invoice for the quantity of 5 Nos

then again i created return sales order ( With reference to 10 qty Domestic invoice) Delivery and invoice for the quantity of 7 numbers. system allowed to create return order even though we havent done PGI for 12 quantity.

PGR quantity is exceeding the PGI quantity. my requirement is that if system must have given error message while creating Return sales order if exceeding the quantity of PGI.

Here system should not be allowed to create second return sales order because which is exceeding the actual PGI quantity

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Transaction code OVAH and select your message number(229) and change the status as Warning to Error.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have done it, which is working properly as you said. but still there is issue.

i created invoice for 10 qty

and i created return delivery for 5 qty and when i create one more sales order system is picking up the 10 qty from our invoice and am able to do return delivery for 10 qty.

which means that i created 2 return delivery with 15 qty (5 + 10) . please how can we resolve the issue

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to use user exit to resolve the issue in the return sales order. Check USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in program MV45AFZB or exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in program MV45AFZZ. Discuss with ABAP programmer to utilize table VBFA, VBRK,VBRP, VBAK, VBAP tables to get the required logic.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu Chandran,

The similar question is answered.Please find the below link

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

the following error is showing :Item 000010: Order quantity (5 PC) greater than billed quantity (2 PC)

Message no. V4229"

Thanks

Shibu