cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dismantel BOM component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have finished material "A". I Sell 100 nos of material "A".

Unfortunately it is sales return,by 653 movenet i take it in returns, then by 453 in unrestricted stock.

Now the user has Dismentalling order and Dismantelling BOM, he will make Order. GI/Gr of material and componnent material will go in it's respective stock.

Now my requirement is :

1) Is there any alternative for Dismantalling order and do the whole process of GI/GR

2) I have Dismantel BOM, when i do 653, all the component dirctly go to there respective storage location.

Plz guide,

Sandy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is not such a dismantelling method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Work Around Possible

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's something not very nice that you can do: have a BOM that on header has one of the materials that are coming out of the process, then as BOM items have the FG with a positive quantity, and all other materials with negative quantity.

This way you get what you are looking for by using a production order for "dismantling". I suggest that you use a special order type for this.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy,

Check whether this thread can help you,

As said by our forum member,you can use a separate order type for this process and you can go for a production/process

order without material and proceed as explained in the above mentioned thread.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Seperate Order type is availanble, But my client do not want user Interventation .

All Should happen Automatically.

Let me explain the scenario again

Example.

FG Material "Bumper" 100 nos are sold to customer.

The material is rejected and send back, material is taken back in system by movt: 651 movt

Materal "Bumper" 100 nos is seen in store RJ01 in returns in MMBE.

Now they transfer from returns to Unrestricted Stock of RJ01 in mmbe by Movt 453.

Some time it may happen that out of 100 BUmper , 40 can be used as it is with out any changes.so when doing 453 will

split materail in 40 - 60

40 in Wi01 (from here they will sale again)

60 in RJ01 (from here they make Dismantel BOM, and do GI/GR).

Now the user want, any material that is posted in storage location RJ01 by movt 453, should split as per it's Dismantel bom

That always is active with Alternative BOM 11.

Regards,

Sandy