cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying the list of workflow approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a custom workflow for PR approval process in our client system. Our requirement is to develop an ABAP Report which show the approver with whom current purchase requisition approval is pending and the time it is pending with the approver. We also have to report the list of approvers who approved the PR and the time taken by corresponding approver.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi- If you have PR number as one of the selection screen parameter, then you could use FM- SAPWAPIWORKITEMOBJECT to get all the WF instances for that PR, then by using FM- SAPWAPIREADCONTAINER or by using table- SWWWIHEAD, you can take other details

Vinoth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The best way to do this is by using the SAP_WAPI* function modules and not using any custom tables. In my opinion.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We developed a similar kind of report for one of our client. You can make use of SWWW_WI2OBJ table to link y9our PR and get the work item ID of the workflow. Then you can make use of SWWUSERWI table to get with whom it is lying. The time can be calculated by using SWWIHEAD table. Please try to search function modules to read the same.

Else you can proceed with defining a custom table and inserting entries on creation/approval and all.

Thanks

Nabheet

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be I cannot suggest anything with respect to your PO, but since you are making use of the custom workflow then I feel teh better way to handle this is make use of program exits in the so that you can update a custom table where you can save the current status of the PO.

[Check this|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/ProgramExitsIn+Workflow]

Regards

Pavan