cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate/Transfer the Purchasing Org structure from ERP to SRM sys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

I am new to SRM. We are setting up a system and SRM (7.01) server is having ECC (6.00 Ehp4) as a backend system. We are at a very initial stage and only the connection has been set up between the two box. That is we are able to test the connectivity between the 2 system (SM59).

We plan to demo the plan driven procurement scenario using SRM/ERP interface. we have created the Root and Purch Org structure in ERP system using (PPOCA_BBP and PPOMA_BBP).

Can you kindly tell me how we can replicate/transfer the structure to SRM system.

I am looking forward to your inputs, any help from your side will be duely awarded

regards

Arindam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to activate HRALE in SRM,.

in spro:

SRM SERVER -> cross app basic setting->org management-> integration BP- OM->set up integration with org mngmnt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you kindly elaborate.

It will be very helpful if you can put in step wise how to proceed.

many thanks

regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

go tough SAP Note: 550055

and

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q:we have created the Root and Purch Org structure in ERP system using (PPOCA_BBP and PPOMA_BBP).

-> Please do the same process in SRM rather in ERP.

But before setting up SRM org structure get in touch with MM consultant & request him to setup ERP org structure.

You need to get Company COde, Purchase Organization & Purchase Group from MM & setup it accordingly in SRM org strucure. (Function Tab)

There are several things that needed to be taken from ERP like Material Group, Vendor, Currency, Movement Type etc.

Rest you implement steps from Plan Driven Procurement document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

yaniVy

Reward points if helps