cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture dates of attaining status REL, CNF for all steps in project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm making a report where i need to capture dates of REL & CNF status of every step in a project. After entering project number/WBS element in table AFVC I'm getting object number [OBJNR]. But when same is entered in JCDS syatem says data doesn't exist. I'm able to view the same OBJNR in JEST where I get whether status is active or inactive.

I'm getting OBJNR for main project from PRPS & able to get dates of main WBS from JCDS.

My entire development is stucked due to this.

Please help.

Regards

Nachiket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I can contribute something here:

First of all you need Object Number for each PS Operative Objects and you can get those from following tables:

Project Def: PROJ

WBS Element: PRPS

Network: AUFK

Activity: AFVC

Then I beleive you have to pass this OBJNR into table JCDS. Here you have filter out/remove STAT lines having INACT as X.

Also if some STAT line get repeated then consider highest Change Number line and accordingly make your I_TAB.

Now you have some STAT line with UDATE and UTIME. Now you can get these STAT description by passing these STAT into table TJ02Twith Language value as EN. Here you will get Status Description as well.

Please try one and let me know whether it will work or not.

Thank you.

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil

Information which you have provided is known to me. My requirement is very simple.

Example if i release 1 of the project step on 10th december; & if i confirm the same step on 20th December; which are the 2 fields & respective tables where these 2 dates could be captured?

Please help.

Regards

Nachiket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nachiket Hi,

First of clear your requirement in details - exactly what you are looking for.

Secondly have you seen JCDS table and its content. Does Date appearing in this table differs from your requirement.

Please correct me if I understood incorrectly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see transaction CN60. If it doesn't satisfy your requirement, let us know. Also, please make sure that the change documents indicator is active in the network profile before you will be able to see these status change docs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil

Let me repeat what i want. I'm able to get the dates for project through JCDS; but unable to get the same for its sub tasks; i.e. stages/steps.

As per your suggestion i have gone through table JCDS; but it is not serving my requirement.

I hope it is clear.

Regards

Nachiket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nachiket,

Sorry - but stags/steps means do you want to say Network and Activity or other things.

Please clarify - sorry once again for asking it again and again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil

You have identified it correctly. I mean the same; i.e. Network / Activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Murlidhar

I tried with CN60. but no results are obtained for any of the projects/WBS Elements.

Will you please explain how to activate Change Indicator in network profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nachiket,

Then why dont oyu try once again. Just make sure you should pass correct object number. I think you should get required information. Please try and let me know.

Change document indicator you have to activate in customization. Hope you have it already. Or Not ...?

Thank You.

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be helpful,

Tick the following in Project profile-control-Basic data-Document change

Open project in cj20n.

Goto EDIT-Status-System/users status

Extra - Change document - all

we can get the history of change status.