Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Inbound IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I need one more helo from ur side:

Kindly help me as i am facing one problem in IDOC, suppose i have one function module which is triggering inbound IDOc and inside that function module calling another function module and inside that function module one incliude program(user exit) is used and this include program is performing some validation check and if validation check is not fulfilled then error will be displayed from 'MESSAGE e035(yuco) WITH i_mseg-matnr zzbwkey.'

As it is already told by every one that it will be displayed in staus of IDOc but now my question is:

From where it will Exit either only from include program where this MESSAGE e035(yuco) WITH i_mseg-matnr zzbwkey is used or from the function where this include program is used

or from the main function which is used for inboud idoc.

Warm Regards

Shelly Malik

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

It will exit after the error message and after that IDOC message type will get failed and appropriate IDOC message will appear in the IDOC status.

Hoep this will clarifies your query...

0 Kudos

thanks friend for ur reply....

But i wanted to know as include program is used inside some BAPI and BAPI is used inside another function module now . this include program has given that error, program will exit from there or from bapi or from function module that i want to know,

As we know after BAPI we are using DEqueue_all to unlok the databse, so i want to know that function will be executed or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No your function willl not excute, if you want to check then Try your code w/o Dequeue_all, you will get the answer.