SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Payment Lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

We want to restrict incoming payment for certain Contract account, Payment lock have been applied to those contract account,

Still when tried receiving payment through FPCJ system is allowing incoming payment for said CA.

Kindly help in resolving the issue

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Shekhar sonar

6 REPLIES 6

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Shekhar:

You would need to implement an enhancement for that. Incoming payment lock only affects FPY1 payments.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William

Thanks for the reply,

Please elobarate on "enhancement need to be done" how to do it?

Regards,

Shekhar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try transaction FQEVENTS, and look under 'Cash Desk'. You can implement your own function module to enhance the behaviour of the cash desk.

cheers

Paul Bakker

0 Kudos

Hi Paul

i explored the events in FQEVENTS , in cash desk , payments, payment lot, could not found any.

Does anybody know specific event number and functional module which will suffice the need.

Thanks ,

Shekhar

0 Kudos

Hi,

You might consider the usage of a "Clearing Block". In this case , you first configure a Posting Block in Basic Settings, with attribute "Clearing Block only".

This will prevent payments and any other clearings. Keep in mind this prevents all clearings, so the posting block must be removed if the user wants to manually clear items.

Then allocate this block at either the document level or the Contract Account level, depending on the business requirement.

I hope it helps.

Ivor Martin

0 Kudos

Hi,

OK.. did you have a look at event 6030 under Cash Desk in FQEVENTS?

I haven't used it myself, but it allows you to pass in the VKONT, and set a 'NO_POSTINGS' flag if you find soemthign wrong (eg a payment block).

Maybe that will do the trick. Let us know if it works!

cheers

Paul Bakker