cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant price for one feature is missing -error in sales order

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on a SAP implementation project for a premier automobile company...

I have stuck on one point here in this project SAP is a back end system. So sales order will generated based on the interface feed from a legacy system.

We have Identified to have two different variant classes in SAP sales order. one will contained all vehicle specification, this will be used by PP for MRP and other variant class will have only optional features and all these features should have variant price in VA00 (maintained as pricing record) in pricing. if any of the feature don't have price then this sales sales order should through an error massage (we will customized this error message as per clients requirement)

Can any one suggest the relevant sales order user exit or any other method to do this check?

Thank & Regards,

Sulabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sulabh,

In standard procedure any component value of VA00 not picked by the sale order system doe's not show any kind of message.

Use exit MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.take the help of ABAPer he will write the logic where the VA00

value missing in sale order system should through the error or warning and message which will illustrate the problem,according

to that user will check and maintain the price.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the in-completion procedure in OVA2.

So if the price is not maintained the system gives an error message.

Maintain the sales-item for pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Thank you,

0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi,

Let me try this. I will confirm the same to you.

Regards

Sulabh