cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition maintanance for specific customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am maintaining one codition record for access sequance sales area/ship to party/ material.

I want to control at the time of VK11 that if i am going to maitain condition record for this access sequeance than only i am able to maintain for Customer A and Customer B only.

I dont want to allow for Customer C and Customer B.

Can anyone suggest how i will achieve this.

I require ASAP.

Regards,

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

It is not possible in standard SAP because whenever you are going to maintain condition records with

customer group user can maintain for all customer group.

if you don't want any records for specific customer or customer group don't maintain the records.

Or else you can maintain Release strategy. with this release strategy you can release whatever records that you need to release to the pricing.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you have mentioned, you have sales area/ship to party/ material in your access sequence. Which means you have a condition table created for that combination.

Then in VK11, you cannot specify which values can be entered in to that condition table (Access level). As soon as you assign a condition table, you are allowed to enter all valid combinations in VK11 for that.

Instead of that, try to find some other mapping where you can group ship to party A & B in to one group and B & C in to a different group. Then in VK11, maintain only for group relevant for ship to party A & B. But please note, then you will not be able to maintain the VK11 for the customer no it self. But of course, if customer is insisting, you can enter the group and customer in the same table. But no point.

Best regards,

Rahal

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Welcome to SDN Forums.

1. If you want only one combination at time of VK11 then assign only on Condition Table to the Access Sequence.

2. You cannot control selection of Customer A & B & restrict C & D at time of VK11. Instead you can insert another creteria like Customer Group in the Condition Table & assign that Customer Group to required Customers.

Also request you not to mention "I require ASAP" in your threads.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was suggested the same but client told me than only i am able to maintain for specific customer group.

CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4, CG5 etc... available.

If i was included customer into CG2 than at the time of condition record creation system only allow me to maintain for CG2 not for CG3 or any other CGs..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure new access sequence with one additional key Sold To party if you refer customer as Sold To party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was done that.

But at the time of condition record creation system only allow me to save condition record for XYZ sold to party.

Not for other sold to parties.