cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newbie to SAP - but not to login - quality problems at SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I may not be the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to SAP, but I can usually login to a web site and change my password with ease from Firefox 1.5.0.6 on current Windows XP.

My goal here at SDN is to learn more about SAP since I have a client who is a customer.

My login experience requires two or three tries and a page refresh in order get signed in. Since I mis-typed my password twice at account creation, I wished to change it. The site failed to match the password under which I had signed in.

<b>Is this an indication of SAP/NetWeaver quality?</b>

On a related note/kvetch, I sent an e-mail to sdn@sap.com (per the web site instructions) to avoid a duplicate account. The e-mail was sent Sunday (>52 hours ago) and I haven't even received an automatic reply from SAP. I created a duplicate account today because I need information now.

<b>Do I have overly optimistic process quality expectations?</b>

-bill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

I answer all questions sent to SDN@SAP.COM. All are answered. There are none in the queue at this time.

You are right if you mean that the site does not work with Firefox very well. In point of fact, it isn't a client that is supported.

If you give me your account number or your email address, I can look up your account to see if there is anything unusual with the record that might cause problems. You can send the information directly to my internal SAP address which is david.branan@sap.com.

Kind Regards,

David Branan

SAP Developer Network Team