Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Reservation for planned order

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is it possible to create reservation for planned orders after MRP run?

My opinion was the reservation can only be created with reference to production order after MRP. The reservation can not be created with reference to planne dorders after MRP run because planned orders are intermident document which will not exist in the system always. The planned order details will not be available in the system once it get converted into production order.

How the reservation will be processed which was created with reference to planned order after converting the planned order to production order?

Kindly need ur guidance.

Thanks

psk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PSK,

In a typical discrete manufacturing setup production orders are the promised receipt for which reservations gets generated as

soon a production order is created.But only if the order is released goods movements can be posted against the reservation

details through MIGO/MB1A for 261 movement.

It's not required to create any reservation at the planned order level or which may not help you in any means to your business.

But however in a REM scenario MF60 is used to create stock transfer reservations for 311 movement where planned orders

are used for production backflush.To explain in detail even without any planned orders you can do a stock transfer reservation

for a production quantity.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

Thank you for your input. We have field requirement type in table RESB. How the requirement types AR, SB will be set in RESB for given reservation?

Can you please me with some example?

thanks

psk

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PSK,

check these data,

1.AR - Automatic reservation (Order reservation - production/process order )

2.BB - Subcontractor requirements

3.SB - Dependent requirement

4.MR - Manual reservation (created through MB21 T.code).

Regards

Mangalraj.S

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

Can you explain me with some example the difference between AR and SB?

Thank you

psk

Answers (0)