cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested Tables in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I want to print header details and it's corresponding item details separately in two tables on a single page. For example when user enteres a range of PO numbers then the form should display then each PO# details (header and item) should get printed on separate pages.

I tried giving breaks in the layout for data in header table (for page break) and looping item table inside header table. But I am not getting desired output.

Please give me your suggestions on this.

Thanks,

Subbarao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also facing same problem in nested table. But here, global data is created in interface. I want the structure should be created under form interface->import. It will be helpfull to access the dat. Please help me...

Thanks ans Regards

Vinutha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

You can solve this easily with the help of commands and alternatives.

Your logic should be like this,

check for the Purchase order every time if the purchase changes then break the page using the commands else continue in same page.

v_po = the po which first enters.

in the command check the incoming po with this v_po if its the same dont do anything continue the loop if its different break the loop and perform the operation.

Alternatives is just like if and else so you can achieve this by using it correctly.

If still you have problem please revert back to me.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for the reply.

Can you please tell me where there will be commands in Adobe Forms?

Thanks,

Subbarao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

See the below link,

Also see the steps for adding commands in the Adobe forms using the link provided below,

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Break/Index.htm

Still your problem persists revert back to me.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Edited by: srihari.kumar on Dec 21, 2011 11:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am also facing same problem in nested table. But here, global data is created in interface. I want the structure should be created under form interface->import. It will be helpfull to access the dat. Please help me...

Thanks ans Regards

Vinutha