cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dms-not able to save in content server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team,

As i am facing error in saving file in content server before going to basis team, i want some clarifications on below.

1) When we give content server and stroage category to a customer is there a need of data carrier to be configured compulsorily? If so is it only defining PC and giving %auto. %auto.?

2) I had read in one of docs that maintaining profile will be enough, hence in define profile section i have given key profile name as DMS, have given the defined storage category, have left role as blank, work directory same as storage category. Not sure whether i am on correct path?

2) Is it linked to statuses by any chance? I mean is it like file will get checked in to the server only when status something like "O" or archive is set

regards,

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

No need to think so. Just go to basis and OACT and OACO create the dms repository and activate the certificate for same in CSADMIN then it will work for dms.

Hope this will resolve the query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DMS team,

While defining content repository I have a problem as below.

I went to T code OAC0 and hit on create button to create content repository. I gave details like doument area only DMS not DMS2, storage type HTTP content server. Version number 0046. Http server as per name, port number and http script as per detials given by basis.

1) Now i click on send certificate it shows sent scuccesfully.but when i click on test connection it says this content repository doesnt exists.

2) When i go to CSadmin, when i click on create, settings and certificate tab system says 401 error and i am not authoorized to do anything.

regards,

sai