cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 Adapter - How to extract copy of file sent out ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The scenario is SAP R/3 sends idoc to PI. PI converts this into a flat file and sends to Trading Partner through Seeburger AS2 adapter.

We can trace the message content in XML format within PI using SXMB_MONI or RWB. How to extract a copy of the Flat file converted by AS2 adapter and sent to Trading Partner ?

Thanks very much for you help !

Thanks,

Rukmani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options:

1. Use BIC module "createfile" parameter to copy the file. You may use Seeburger documentation to see the parameter detail.

2. In the receiver determination, put another file receiver with the same adapter module parameter as AS2 adapter and it will create the file for you at desired location.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek ! Was hoping for a method that does not need additional coding.

Through SeeBurger Workbench, I can download the flat file, for message that has recovery info (denoted by the "i" button under "Info on Recovery task". But not all messages have this icon - is there a way to get the converted message content from SeeBurger Workbench even for successful messages ?

Thanks,

Rukmani

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Was hoping for a method that does not need additional coding.

None of the two methods I suggest require coding. First method just require adding 1 line in module config in your communication channel. Second method requires one addition config in receiver determination and agreements.

>>is there a way to get the converted message content from SeeBurger Workbench even for successful messages ?

No. If you have purchased Message Tracking, then you could configure that for your scenarios to view payloads. However, this method will definitely need some coding.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

You can get the data (EDI).

Go to PI Runtime Workbench>Message Monitoring (Database - Adapter Engine) -> Filter by your Configuration (time , sender, receiver , etc)> click on Filter and choose your message>Click on Detail> you can see a popup (Message Display Tool (Detail Display))---Finally go to Message Content.

Regards

Luis Ortiz.