cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location as access key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I want to sell same material to one customer at different price for the same period,and the price should be automatic. My same material have two grade and this is kept in two separate storage locations.

Is it a good practice to maintain the price on the following combination - customer/material/storage location

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aju,

You can maintain price on customer/material/storage location combination.

If storage location is not available in field catelog, include as a new entry in field catelog.

Then include the same field in KOMK,KOMP,KOMG structures( Your abaper will help you for this)

Then in the sales order , make storage location as a field of imcompletion.

Now maintain the storage location manually in the sales order and then update pricing.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aju Joseph,

Yes you can sell the same material to customer at different price with the key combination what you have mentioned customer/material/storage location.But also include the plant in combination.when you raise the sales order automatically price trigger from VK11 record from the above combination for this particular customer.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No harm in using storage location as criteria for price determination through condition record.

You can refer following std cond table while creating own condition table combination with customer:

510-Sales org./Distr. Chl/Plant/Stor. Loc./Material

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In V/03 Create new condition table as customer/material/storage location.

If In your field catalog Storage location is not available add that field in your field catalog.

Please find the below link to add new field in field catalog

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

You need to go as per the mentioned combination to satisfy your requirement.If you maintain condition record for

customer/material/storage location you can get the price of material as per storage location wise as per the requirement.It

doesn't show any impact.

Ram