cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Output Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing 2 unique problems while practicing on the IDES server:

1. When I try and preview a saved complete Trade Fair Order (ZA01), the output (BA00) automatically is suggested for material most material types: T-ATA01, T-ATC01 etc. but not for types T-AT101, T-AT201 etc. What could be the reason for different behavior of output types on the same document type specially when my output type depends on the Sales Document Type? One thing I've noticed is that when I press Conditions in the Sales: sales org. 1, T-ATA01 has a price but AT101 says sales price not maintained. Could that be the reason? The Customer Material info record is present for T-AT101 though so it does have a price.

2. Even when the output DOES get suggested, I don't get the output because it still says: Output Could not be Issued - Message no. V1104. This applies to all materials.

Note 1466184 - Error V1104 while running print program SD_SDOC_PRINT01 is not useful as I am not using any subitem in the first place.

Oh and I also tried everything mentioned here with regards to my 2nd problem but didn't help:

Edited by: shabie on Dec 20, 2011 6:38 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check the processing log for your output.

Sales Order - Output - Header - Select the output type

1st - Check the Further Data - particulary Actual Processing. & General Data

Check whether processing status is Red/Yellow/Green.

2nd - Check the processing log.

If "sales price not maintained" is the reason then it will be mentioned in log.

Apart from this the can be many reason for the same and log might indicate you that.

If problem persists take assistance of an ABAPer to debug the process.

Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in VV12 whether communication method is assigned and Print immediately is checked. Next from sale order go to output screen where you can see the output type flowing and press "Ctrl & F1". Check what message system is giving on the right side.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow that seems to be a big breakthrough for the 1st problem at least. I manually entered BA00 for material type T-AT101 and pressed Ctrl+F1 on the Output screen. The Analysis says that "output ignored (requirement 002 to not fulfilled). I'll check requirement 2 now and see what's stopping it.

Edit: I just checked but I don't have anything on Order Confirmation criterion. How do I check what constitutes as confirmed order? It sure as hell is not the in-completion log. Then what field do I need to complete to cause "Order Confirmation"?

The second problem I think might be solved but when I try to access the record it says I can't view it. I guess I'll have to check the developer key... right?

Edited by: shabie on Dec 20, 2011 7:36 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The requirment type is mainatianed in Access sequence & Output Procedure.

Routine 2 (LV61B002)- Order confirmation

As per SAP Help. The purpose of this routine is met if the sales document is complete, does not have a delivery block that blocks printing, and is not blocked for credit. This requirement can be assigned to sales document output condition types that should only be processed when the document has a status of complete. This requirement can only be used with sales documents.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh and when I say Processing log, it says no processing log exists (for the output). Plus, when I try and view the record for BA00, it says "Condition Record for use B can not be displayed".

I also looked into 'LV61B002' routine and the first two requirements SAP checks is:

General Incompletion status of header should not be equal to 'C' also Confirmation status of ALE is not equal to "space" and "C".

Where do I check these? The Status in the Order, after I checked the header, did not have those table-field names like:

KOMKBV1-UVALL and KOMKBV1-COSTA etc.

Edited by: shabie on Dec 20, 2011 8:11 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Table / Table-Field

- TVUVS-UVALL (Incompletion Control)

- TVLS / LIFSP (delivery block)

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

After comparing the two Orders for T-ATA01 and T-AT101, I've been able to pinpoint the problem out though I really do not understand how I can solve it.

It so happens that in the order that includes material T-AT101 has:

Confirmation Status: Not yet confirmed. This is the confirmation status for ALE (whatever that means). Plus, the schedule line category of 101 is ZU compared to A01 which is CV. Are both interlinked? And what do I need to do if that is or isn't the case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check VBUP-COSTA

for the documents.

Regards

JP