cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source inspection at the PO release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for the settings required so that Source Inpection lot should be generated as soon as the PO is release

Thanks

Ishwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first clear the point u want it when save ur PO or when PO is saved and go for release.

during save functionality available in Std SAP but for release u need to customize it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want lot to be created as soon as the PO is released , do we have this in std sap ?

Thanks,

Ishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As i already said that there is need of customization

no std is available .

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Inspection lot to get created as soon as PO is SAVE then :-

What settings do i need to maintain ? lead time ?

Thanks,

Ishwar

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While creating PO, you have to enter Delivery date:

Days remaining for Delivery Date - Lead time = 1

then you will get Inspection lot after saving PO. (Assumed that you have released Lot from QI07)

regards,

Amol

Edited by: Amolbook on Dec 22, 2011 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

dear already i said that if u want lot after PO save than this is stdn functionality,

whatever ur delivery date in PO, when u save ur PO, line item available in QI07 and date of release for lot is also there, so it depends on user that he want immidiated lot or as per the lead time or date for source inspection visible in QI07.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ishwar,

1. activate inspection type for Model inspection.

2. Create Insp. plan with Usage for goods receipt model.

3. Maintain QM-info record for Material-vendor-Plant combination. While creating QM-info record under "Source inspection" maintain Inspection type which you have activated for Goods receipt in" Insp.Type: Source In"

4. After PO, from QI07 release the insp. lot.

regards,

Amol

Edited by: Amolbook on Dec 20, 2011 6:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for that .

If i want Lot to get created immediately on PO release ..do i need to enter any lead time in Qinfo record or openning period in QI07 ?

Thanks,

Ishwar

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear ishwar,

if you want to generate lot immediately then Set Lead time as "1".

so, if you create PO today and set Delivery date of tomorrow, you can release inspection lot from QI07 immediately.

likewise, if delivery date is after 4 days, and you set Lead time as 3, you will get Insp. lot today.

regards,

Amol

Edited by: Amolbook on Dec 20, 2011 7:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

WHen u make the setting in Q-Info for source inspection , than as and when u post ur PO the lot will be there in QI07 u only need to select the line and release the lot for its processing.

and if u want it auto, than u need to customize it through some user exit or ehancement.

Regards