cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to develop control charts in SAP Netweaver VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone help me, we got a requirement based on VC.

KPI's are currently displayed in graphical form with the ability to drill down into WO's from the graph page, control chart form. This is to be an adjunct to, not replace, the existing graphical set of data. Upper and lower control limits will be set initially by the business, and the same drill down functionality should be available from the control chart. The charts can be displayed separately from the existing set of charts if this makes it easier.

so can you please suggest me how to go furthur, iam using VC for the first time..

waiting for a quick and good suggestions.. please dont mind can you reply on a high priority....

regards

ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't understand the question completly, so I will give a general answer.

There are two scenarios in which you can use charts in VC:

1. Use the built in charts provided in the compose panel. After dragging a chart into the storyboard you can adjust it and to change its type.

2. Create your own chart by using the "Flash Components" feature. for details you can look in this forum. You will find a link to all relevant documentation.

If you provide some more details regarding your problem perhaps I could suggest better solutions.

Best regards,

Udi