Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form - text position differs

former_member182337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Smartform, i have one small query. I have text displayed in the form and the position of the texts is correct in few of the systems and not correct in some other systems.

For example, the form output is perfect in all our systems at offshore but the same form for the same output type, the text position is misaligned if checked from client's system. I am clueless. Can some one help?

P.S: I am sure that formname is the same. There are no conditions put and it is the same text being called .

Thanks,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mithun_shetty4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could be a problem with the Output Device !

Regards,

Mithun Shetty

former_member182337
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mithun and harshit but can you throw more light as to how to check the same and tell that it is not a development issue.

Thanks.

Prem

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mithun and harshit but can you throw more light as to how to check the same and tell that it is not a development issue.

>

> Thanks.

> Prem

Hi prem,

Try to generate spool by giving print command( by clicking the print button on the pop up screen) now go to se38 transaction code and check out the program RSTXPDFT4.

ececute this program and dowload the pdf format of your smartform. try this on the system which are working well along with those who are not. compare the PDF and if there is no difrence you can conclude that there is no problem with your smartform and the problem lies with the printout device.

Inform in case of further query.

Thanks and regards,

Sahai.S

former_member182337
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r using sapscript and using some fonts may be possible dr is no similar font available in offshore server, u can chk d fonts using T-code'se73'.