cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Am doing support pack implementation on Central instance. After defining the support pack queue in JSPM, itu2019s giving me an error like u201Ccould not update bootstrap, could not synchronize boots strap for other instance J<no>. here we have only two instance. The as Java controller could not perform action OS process execute on instance <No>.

If anyone come across the similar situation, please help me to resolve this error.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unlocked the sidadm user on dailog instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

itu2019s giving me an error like u201Ccould not update bootstrap, could not synchronize boots strap for other instance J<no>

- Central instance should be JC<XX> not J<XX>. J<XX> is the dialog instance. Please check in profile directory and make sure there are no old profile exist.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Remove all old profiles and keep profiles which is being used by the system and try to run again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for u r support. finally my issue got resloved.

issue with <sid>adm user, it got locked on other instance, Just unlocked the SIdadm user and restart the JSPM, then It works fine. Finally sucessfully finshed.

regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like an issue related to Kernel or file permissions. Try to update the kernel and JSPM first, and then proceed further.

Also check bootstrap logs for more information.

You may also try and update few SP's from SDM to eliminate possible causes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have already updated the kernel to latest and checked all the logs, but no luck.

am doing sp for Bi 7.3. here we don't have SDM.

regards,

venkata