Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in determining the Person who Rejected the SC item in Sourcing

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working in SRM 7.0 ERP 6.0 EHP 4 in a classic Scenario.

We are creating free text SC without Supplier and on approval the Shopping carts are getting into Sourcing Queue.

In Carry out Sourcing the Purchaser is selecting the SC item and rejecting some items.

I could not able to determine the person who has rejected the item in the Sourcing.

I could not get any details in FM BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAILS or in BBP_CHANGE_DOC_GET_NEW.

Kindly suggest where can I get the details about the Purchaser User who has rejected the SC item in Sourcing.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthikeyan,

As per the reported scenario, once the SC / SC items are rejected from the Sourcing cockpit ; a mail notification will be triggered to the SC creator with the Subject : " Items were canceled in Sourcing Cockpit" stating the details as " The sourcing relevance of the following items was canceled by user xxxxx ".

Also in the SC related documents tab status for the same will be shown as Cannot be ordered.

Now you question how to find out the Purchaser User who has rejected the SC item in Sourcing.

You can find the same from the mail alert sent to the SC creator.Also from BBP_PD will show the details of the last changed done by which user.

Hope this answer your query here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have not enabled email alerts for the SC item rejection in sourcing.

And also in BBP_PD the details of the person who rejected is not updated.

Even after the item got rejected the SC BBP_PD status gives the Changed by user as the last approver and he is not a purchaser who has rejected the cart.

Do you have any FM to check who has rejected in the Sourcing or any table which can give this info.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthikeyan,

Kindly refer to the SAP Notes 1507954 & 1494044 to resolve your issue here.

Class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF1 can you provide you the relevant details as per your requirements here.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply.

We have tried to use the class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF1 for determining the Purchaser who has rejected the SC item but we could not do that.

Can you please give me the approach to use the above class and the methoth which can give the details of the rejection.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthikeyan,

Kindly implement the note 1507954 : Change document not shown on Reject Items for a requirement to resolve your issue here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The note 1507954 is not available. I am getting message as " The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only ".

Can you help me.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthikeyan,

I understand your issue here. I recommend you to raise a OSS ticket to SAP and get the note released.

Best regards,

Rahul

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SAP note 1507954 has solved the issue.

Given you full marks Rahul.

Thanks and Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

Answers (0)