cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export claim for under rebate(CIN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client have export claim for under rebate scenario but the problem is it is not generating any accounting posting.

My question is why it not generating accounting posting, is it in standard or if it is not in standard is there any alternative solution for that please guide me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
under rebate scenario

If I am correct, while creating excise invoice under rebate, system will post the relevant duty amount to FI as the company is paying duty immediately at the time of moving the shipment out of the delivering plant.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

can you pls tell me the config settings how will system will generate the accounting document while creating the excise invoice in export under rebate claim.

Thanks & Regards,

Kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Even it is export for rebate claim.process is similar with other export process like Export under bond and deemed export

In export sale customer is not liable for excise and taxes. So there will be no accounting posting for export excise invoice.

But the companies will claim the excise duty based on ARE1 in Rebate claim process also.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If you check your export pricing procedure,in that excise condition types are set to statistical

So,those values will not post to the accounts.so that you will not find any accounting document for export excise invoice.

This is because there is no excise relevancy for exports.Your process is correct.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kannach ,

In exports process accounting document will not be generated.It is standard process.

Try to check in forum threads.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k