Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exists to change PGI accounting posting value

victor_chew
Explorer
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

I have a requirement from my client where they want the PGR for sales return to follow the moving average price captured duting the sales order creation.

The scenarios is like this, let say they create an order in Nov month and during Nov month the MAP is 1 dollar assuming, so during the PGI, the system use 1 dollar to calculate cogs. after one month, customer return the goods, so a return order is created and the selling price is copy correctly , however, the current map has change to 1.5 dollar assuming,, so when we perform PGR , the cogs is calculate based on 1.5 dollar but the client wants the cogs to be calculated based on 1 dollar.

I have tried to use badi ac_document and exist mb_cf001 but it is not working.

any input or help will be much appreciated and points will be rewarded for helpful answer

tq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at BADI 'LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT'.

victor_chew
Explorer
0 Kudos

dear Alan,

thnks for the input, I tried to call the badi LE_shp_goodsmovement but the field DMBTR showed 0 value, i change the value but after save, the accounting document was created based on current map.

is there any sample code ? tq

victor_chew
Explorer
0 Kudos

dear Shiva,

thnks for the input, I do understand that we can use the above to influence the return order and billing price, however, the issue here is I need to influence the system to change the posting value during PGR for return DO. Is there anyway to accomplish this?

tq

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the link is of much help http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/COGSnotpostedtocostingbasedCO-PAduringGoods+Issue

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two ways you can try. First in copy control settings from billing document to return sales order (t.code VTFA) or from regular sales order to return sales order (VTAA), not sure what your scenario is, you can go to item level, then in the pricing type field you can add value D and then test. The other option would be check what is the routine assigned for condition type VPRS in the pricing procedure (t.code V/08) as requirement and in the requirements routine, you can add relevant codes to copy get the value from pricing date of reference document (either sales order or billing document against which you create the returns).

Regards,