cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webgui design in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change the webgui (SAP gui for HTML) design, so that it uses custom design in the portal, but standard SAP design when called outside the portal?

I tried to create a theme 01 and call the TRIP transaction via URL with parameter ~theme=01, but when changing screens (f.ex. after entering personnel nr.) the webgui returns to standard design.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the full URL that you use to call the TRIP transaction.

Do you only need TRIP transaction to be called inside the portal or should the user be able to switch between transactions like in an ordinary SAP GUI? The ordinary approach would be to create an own design for an dynpro based IAC - not for the full SAP GUI for HTML.

For example the shipped themes for SAP GUI for HTML since ITS 6.20 are Enjoy design (99) and Streamline design (2002) (in 6.20 for Netscape/Mozilla only 99). You can choose between them. Which version of ITS do you use?

OSS notes concerning this topic:

738651 Enable/Disable Enjoy Design through ITS Admin

710719 SAP GUI family and New Visual Designs

Regards,

Henning.

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

Henning,

i'm having the same sort of problem...i have a theme defined with my own colors, but it simply is being ignored.

i installed an ITS instance using the WAS 6.20 DVD and my webgui theme works fine on that instance.

when i installed the ITS from the 6.40 DVD and copied over my theme, the webgui is only using the standard theme. my theme is not being used at all.

any ideas?

Thx.

mM