cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Recurring Inspection (type 09)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters! I need your help)

To recurring inspecion, I folow this steps.

1) Define Inspection Interval in QM material master view.

2) In QM material master view , inspection setup activate 09 inspection type (tick on active)

3) Make quality plan for that material using '09' usage.

4) In QA05 , define a varient

5) select that defined varient and put that material, plant and batch. please tick on " to inspection lot creation" (in maintain varient screen). If you don't do this lot will not be generated.

6) select the varient and then press schedule tab.

7) click on scedule one / periofically and select the desired frequency.

😎 as per defined frequency system will that program and lot will be generated auromatically. If you want to generate lot immediatly.

9) check the effect of this on that batch, in MSC2N system will display next inspection interval based on data you maintained.

10) In QA32 put material, batch and 09 type, the lot will be displayed.

I am receiving this message when I run the QA07:

No batches have been found for processing

And not create the inspecion batch.

I forced the next inspection in the MSC2n to one day ago. The interval of inspection is 1 day.

what might be happening?

Edit. if I run with the flag "Block batch", the batchs are blocked.

Edited by: thelunga on Dec 19, 2011 6:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you selecting "Lot creation only" optind in your variant?

Choose "To insp. stock at lot creation" option to run QA07. This will resolve your problem.

First run QA07 manually if success then try QA05.

Revert back if any query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NehSAP,

In the variant is select the "To Inspection Stock at Lot Creation". And manually run the QA07 with this parameter and unmarked the "block batch";

The batch is in the unrestricted use e the same message returns:

Log 'Recurring inspection' 19.12.2011 16:01:52, CRUSCH

Batch expiration date reached

No batches have been found for processing

It seems to be missing some detail... :'(

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the "next inspection date" for selected batch? Check in MSC3n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The next inpection date is 18 december.

There is something to review in Customizing?

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing to check in customizing. Lets check one more time step by step. In Recurring Inspection: Inspection lots are created automatically/ manually, based on the "Inspection Interval" set in the Material Master QM View.

Based on the Retest date, the system creates Inspection lots automatically (when sceduled in QA05)

- Go to QA07 (to run manually)

- If you are planning a job for a specific plant then enter the plant.

- In your case you need to enter the plant( If applicable), INITIAL RUN IN DAYS (e.g. 1 as meeting your requirement), and select the "To Inspection Stock at Lot Creation"

- By selecting this radio button.... If you choose this option, batches whose next inspection date lies within the opening period, are posted from the unrestricted-use stock to the inspection stock. At this transfer posting, a new inspection lot is created for each storage location. If a corresponding inspection lot already exists and if the next inspection date is reached, the transfer posting is also carried out and the existing inspection lot is changed accordingly.

- In the lower portion, the details for "Batch Status Changed When Expiration Date Is Reached" is there, It will refer the Shelf life expiration date in the Batch itself and Post the batch to block stock if the check box here "Block Batch" is ticked.

- For the Both the fucntions it will take a Initial run in days in count to pick the batches. E.g. if you enter 1 as run in days, so where ever the program will run, it will post those batches in Quality for which the the next inspection date falls in the orbit of next 1 days. Similaraly block the batches for which the Shelf Life Expiration date falls under orbit of next 1 days.

please ensure that:

1. Material is Batch Managed

2. Shelf life expiry date is populated

3. Inspection type 09 is activated in QM view, for the materials requiring Recurring Inspection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NehSAP,

The steps were ok. It was a problem with the date. If the bathc is already expired, the control does not work.

Thank you. Point for you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Now, how can I configure the automatic opening of a periodic inspection lot (09) when a lot has expired?